12th November 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Technology in CIPET-Haldia?

I am interested to study Diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET-Haldia. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

21st November 2018, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Technology in CIPET-Haldia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study Diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET-Haldia. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates who have passed the Class X examination with Mathematics, Science and English subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Plastics Technology course in CIPET-Haldia. Eligible candidates have to appear for the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the institute for the admission to study Diploma in Plastics Technology. Admission to the course is done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Duration of the course is three years. Interested candidates can apply offline for the admission. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?