8th September 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Poultry Management in Guntur Medical College?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Guntur Medical College for studying Diploma in Poultry Management. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

1st December 2020, 06:05 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Poultry Management in Guntur Medical College?

Application form can be downloaded from official website

Form with attested copy of required documents and a crossed DD with 500 rs for registration drawn on any Nationalised bank favouring"Certificate course department" of poultry science..

.DD should reach the head department...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?