29th June 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts in Institute of Printing Technology Pune?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts course from Institute of Printing Technology Pune. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

10th November 2022, 11:22 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts in Institute of Printing Technology Pune?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Yes, entrance exam is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?