29th June 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts in Institute of Printing Technology Pune?

Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts course which is available in Institute of Printing Technology Pune? I am interested to study this Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.

2nd July 2019, 12:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts in Institute of Printing Technology Pune?

Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphic Arts in Institute of Printing Technology Pune is full time 3 years duration of Diploma level course, spread over 6 semesters.
Under this course, students are provided all the theoretical and practical knowledge of printing technology including study, design, and manufacturing of machines used for printing. This course covers the subject fields like fundamentals of printing process, graphic design, packaging technology, screen printing techniques, business management, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?