25th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in DAV Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in DAV Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation for studying Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

19th December 2022, 11:26 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in DAV Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation?

First you will have to clear the entrance exam,and those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.
21st December 2022, 11:30 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in DAV Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation?

You can directly take admission in DAV Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation.

Qualification required for Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics is candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?