13th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health?

I want to get admission in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health for Diploma course in Public Health. Can anyone of you tell me the admission procedure for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?
  2. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health?
  3. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  4. What is the procedure followed for enrolment for a masters of public health degree with full sponsorship?
  5. List of colleges offering PhD(Public Health Dentistry) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Can I study MS in Public Health if completed B.Pharma? List of colleges in India?
  7. Detailed information about the recognition of PhD(Public Health) course in Medical Council of India?
  8. Detailed information and scope of MPH program?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  11. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  13. Scope of dental hygiene program in USA after BDS from India
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Master of Public health course for MBBS candidate? Fees detail for it?
  15. Chance to get admission in Master's of Public Health Programme in government universities of India after B.Ed course? -- [New]
  16. What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?
  17. Can i proceed with my grade to study masters degree in Public Health?
  18. Am I eligible for MBA in Hospital Management having done Hotel Management course?
15th October 2016, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health for Diploma course in Public Health. Can anyone of you tell me the admission procedure for this course?

The seats are divided as All India Quota and West Bengal Quota in the All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health for the Diploma in Public Health. The selection for the All India Quota is made on the basis of the centralized entrance test at the national level. For State Quota separate entrance test conducted by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, as per MCI guide lines. The M.B.B.S graduates having one year continuous rotational internship training in any Medical College recognized by MCI are eligible to apply for the course. There are about ten seats are available for the Diploma in Public Health course in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health. The All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?