13th June 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health?

Hi,

I am a physiotherapist wants to pursue Masters in public health could you please guide me for the correct procedure, i stay in delhi, Am i eligible for the same.? Can you please tell me what would be the minimum criteria required? Waiting for the answer!

14th June 2015, 01:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health?

Yes, you are very much eligible to pursue the above mentioned course being a physiotherapist.

However, below I am enumerating the eligibility criteria to pursue Masters in Public Health.

Kindly have a look.

Eligibility:

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in anyone of the following mentioned fields;

. Medicine

. Dentistry

. Veterinary Science

. Nursing

. Pharmacy

. Physiotherapy

> Candidates who have completed their post graduation courses in Nutrition Science, Social Sciences, Rural Development, Economics, Anthropology are also eligible for the MPH

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% in their graduation to pursue MPH course further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?