7th August 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?

I want to get admission in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur for studying Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  3. How many Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology seats are available in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  5. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
  6. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. B.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology or Bachelor of Dental Surgeon which has a broader and better scope?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  9. Job opportunities through Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course?
  10. Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?
  11. What are the specializations which can be done in Radiology after completion of M.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology?
  12. Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  14. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?
  15. Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  17. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  18. How to get admission in the Diploma in Imaging Technology?
13th February 2023, 02:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance to take admission in this institute to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?