8th June 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology course from DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

12th June 2019, 04:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute?

The admission procedure to study the Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology at DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute is given below.

==> Candidate can collect the prospectus from the college office.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee and submit the application form to the college office.

==> Selection criteria will be done by counseling which is conducted by the Institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.dktes.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?