8th June 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

11th June 2019, 10:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute are;

Candidates who have passed SSC/10th or equivalent with at least 35% aggregate marks from a recognized board are eligible to get admission in 1st year of course.

Candidates who have passed HSC/12th class with Science / HSC Science with Vocational / HSC Science with Technical or or SSC/10th with 2 years ITI in relevant trade from a recognized institute are eligible to get admission in direct second year of course.

More info;
https://www.dktes.com/
12th June 2019, 04:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute?

The eligibility criteria to study the Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology at DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute is given below.

==> Candidate should be an Indian National.

==> Candidate must have passed class 10th and 12th or its equivalent with at least 35% marks.

==> Selection criteria will be done by counseling which is conducted by the Institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.dktes.com
12th June 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Textile Manufactures in DKTE Society’s Textile and Engineering Institute is a pass in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) (10th) or its equivalent examination with 35% marks. Duration of the Diploma in Textile Manufactures is 3 years. Students have to attend 6 week internship training in textile industry. Diploma in Textile Technology and Diploma in Fashion and Clothing Technology courses are also available to study in DKTE Society’s Textile and Engineering Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?