25th February 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management in XLRI-Jamshedpur?

I want to do Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management from XLRI-Jamshedpur. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

27th February 2019, 05:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management in XLRI-Jamshedpur?

Admission procedure to study Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management in XLRI-Jamshedpur:

Eligible candidates satisfy the eligibility criteria to study Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management in XLRI-Jamshedpur are called for interview that may be personal or skype. Candidates are selected finally based on the performance in the interview. In order to be eligible to get admission in Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management in XLRI-Jamshedpur, candidates must fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree (minimum 3 years duration of full time study) in any discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates must have minimum of 5 years of post-degree full time work experience in managerial positions.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.xlri.ac.in/academic-prog...e-diploma.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?