20th October 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in HL Centre for Professional Education, Ahmedabad?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in HL Centre for Professional Education, Ahmedabad? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

15th December 2022, 08:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in HL Centre for Professional Education, Ahmedabad?

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam.
15th December 2022, 09:19 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in HL Centre for Professional Education, Ahmedabad?

Candidates who have done graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks

Duration of this course is 2 years
15th December 2022, 09:22 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university and also have to appear in the entrance exam.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?