13th February 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Graduate Diploma Programme in Design in NID-Ahmedabad?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Graduate Diploma Programme in Design in NID-Ahmedabad? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

18th February 2019, 05:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Graduate Diploma Programme in Design in NID-Ahmedabad?

As per my knowledge, Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD) is not offered at NID-Ahmedabad. NID-Ahmedabad offers Bachelor of Design and Master of Design programs. Graduate Diploma Programme in Design is offered by NID Kurukshetra, NID Vijayawada, NID Bhopal and NID Jorhat campuses.
Admission to GDPD is based on national level entrance exam i.e. Design Aptitude Test (DIT) which will be conducted in two stages - Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Prelims and Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Mains. Shortlisted candidates from DAT have to appear for the personal interview, conducted by the institute.

NID website link is given below.
http://www.nid.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?