24th April 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?

Hello,
I have appeared in my 12th Commerce and
I am willing to do Hotel Management in Graduation.
As I am a female candidate so tell me which is better
for me in between Bachelor of Hotel Management and
BBA in Hotel Management?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  4. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  5. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  6. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  8. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  9. Which has better option between BBA and Hotel management?
  10. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  11. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  12. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  13. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths?
  14. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  15. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  16. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  17. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  18. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
30th April 2015, 02:48 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have appeared in my 12th Commerce and
I am willing to do Hotel Management in Graduation.
As I am a female candidate so tell me which is better
for me in between Bachelor of Hotel Management and
BBA in Hotel Management?
Bachelor's in Hotel Management is a course of 4 years duration which deals with the art of management of various operations in the hotel and allied industries. whereas BBA in Hotel Management is a course of 3 years duration. which is a study of managing the operations in a hotel. The various specializations include Catering, Housekeeping. The employment areas of both graduation course is almost same, But salary package for the both the course is different. The job opportunities for a graduate is a four year course will be more than a person who does a course of 3 years. You can select any one of the course based on your Interest and future.

Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?