7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in Thanthai Hans Roever College?

I want to apply for PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in Thanthai Hans Roever College. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this college. Waiting for your reply.

9th July 2019, 07:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in Thanthai Hans Roever College?

The admission procedure to study the PG Diploma in Actuarial Science at Thanthai Hans Roever College is given below.

==> Candidate can download the application form from the college website www.roevercollege.ac.in.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application form and submit the application form to the college office.

I am giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - Thanthai Hans Roever College
Elambalur Post, Perambalur - 621220
Mobile - 9750970156, 9750970183
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.roevercollege.ac.in
10th July 2019, 04:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in Thanthai Hans Roever College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in Thanthai Hans Roever College. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this college. Waiting for your reply.

Interested candidates can download the application from the website and apply for the admission to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science at the Thanthai Hans Roever College. Candidates are admitted to the Post Graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science at the Thanthai Hans Roever College on the basis of educational qualification (marks obtained in the qualifying examination), age limit and communal reservations, etc. Candidates have to bring the following documents at the time of admission: Passport size Photograph, Transfer Certificate, Educational Certificate, Conduct Certificate and Community Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?