7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College?

I am interested to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology from St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

10th July 2019, 01:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology at St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College is given below.

==> Candidate can take the form from the college office.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee and submit the application form at the college office.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College
Tis Hazari, New Delhi - 110401
Phone - 011-23966021/22/23/24/25
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.ststephenshospital.org
10th July 2019, 05:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology from St. Stephen's Hospital and Medical College. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

Interested candidates can apply for the admission to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course in St. Stephen’s Hospital. Admission to the Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course in St. Stephen’s Hospital is done through a Written Test, Interview and Medical Examination. Eligible unmarried candidates have to clear the above mentioned admission processes to study the Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course in St. Stephen’s Hospital. Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course in St. Stephen’s Hospital is conducted by the Christian Medical Association of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?