18th April 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in JBTC Institute of Management?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in JBTC Institute of Management for studying PG Diploma in Bank Management course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

24th April 2019, 06:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in JBTC Institute of Management?

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Bank management at JBTC Institute is:-

==> Candidates need to visit the Institute to collect the application form with brochure.

==> Fill the application with all the required details and submit it.

==> Admission will be on the basis of candidate performance in entrance exam conducted by the respective Institute and personal interview.

==> Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the contact details.

Address - JBTC Institute of Management
1449/18A, 100 Foot Road, Durga Puri Road,
Shahdara, New Delhi - 110032
PH- 8800718283
Email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?