6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai?

I am interested to study PG Diploma in Bank Management from Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

13th February 2023, 03:46 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai?

Interested candidates can take direct admission after graduation degree from a recognised university to study PG Diploma in Bank Management .

The duration of this course is 1 year.
15th February 2023, 04:41 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai?

Eligibility criteria to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai is Students seeking admission to this course must hold a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.

Admission to this program will be offered based on candidate's performance in the entrance test and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?