18th October 2018, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Forensic Psychology in Gujarat Forensic Sciences University?

I am interested to study PG Diploma in Forensic Psychology from Gujarat Forensic Sciences University. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this university. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

9th November 2018, 11:22 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Forensic Psychology in Gujarat Forensic Sciences University?

In order to study PG Diploma in Forensic Psychology in Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, you must have passed M.A. /M.Sc. in Psychology or M.Psy in Clinical Psychology from any recognised University to be eligible. PG Diploma in Forensic Psychology is one year duration of course which is divided into 2 semesters. Candidates are admitted based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination and score of interview conducted by the university.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.gfsu.edu.in/institute-of.../programs-ibs/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?