18th October 2018, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Forensic Psychology in Gujarat Forensic Sciences University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of PG Diploma in Forensic Psychology course which is available in Gujarat Forensic Sciences University? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

9th November 2018, 10:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Forensic Psychology in Gujarat Forensic Sciences University?

PG Diploma in Forensic Psychology in Gujarat Forensic Sciences University is 1 year (2 Semesters) full time course. Fee expenses for this course are as follows.

Semester fees: Rs. 30,000/-
Other GFSU fees: Rs. 4100/-
Deposit: Rs. 7500/-

For NRI*Candidates:
Semester fees: Rs. 60,000/-

For Foreign Students
Semester fees: US$ 2500
Application Fee: INR 1200 or its equivalent in US$

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.gfsu.edu.in/institute-of.../programs-ibs/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?