6th May 2019, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Orthopaedics in Katihar Medical College?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Orthopaedics course from Katihar Medical College. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

9th May 2019, 07:25 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Orthopaedics in Katihar Medical College?

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Orthopaedics at Katihar Medical College is:-

==> Candidates with NEET PG score card can visit the State Government website that is Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) to apply for the admission.

==> Click on the UGMAC to apply online and register to create a login ID and password with your valid email id and mobile number.

==> Pay the registration fee of Rs.1200 for general category and for SC/ST it is Rs.600. Pay this amount online through debit/credit card or net banking.

==> Fill the application with all the required details and submit it. After submission take the print of the application form in the format of Part A and part B.

At the time of admission take the print copy of the application with a paid receipt for verification purpose.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.kmckatihar.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?