28th July 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Orthopaedics in Medical College Kolkata?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Medical College Kolkata for studying PG Diploma in Orthopaedics. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

10th November 2022, 12:46 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Orthopaedics in Medical College Kolkata?

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Orthopedics is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET PG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?