7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition in SNDT College of Home Science?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition in SNDT College of Home Science. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

9th July 2019, 01:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition in SNDT College of Home Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to study PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition in SNDT College of Home Science. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study the PG Diploma in Sports Science, Fitness and Nutrition course in the SNDT College of Home Science. They have to appear and qualify the entrance test CET (subject specialization test) and Interview for the admission to study PG Diploma in Sports Science, Fitness and Nutrition course in the SNDT College of Home Science. Based on their performance in the CET and Interview candidates are admitted to the PG Diploma in Sports Science, Fitness and Nutrition course in the SNDT College of Home Science.
9th July 2019, 06:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition in SNDT College of Home Science?

The admission procedure to study the PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition at SNDT College of Home Science is given below.

==> Candidate can visit the university to take the admission form from the university office.

==> Fill the form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application form and submit the form to the university office.

I am giving you the contact details of the university.

Address - SNDT College of Home Science,
Maharshi Karve Vidya Vihar, Karve Road,
Pune, Maharashtra - 411038
Phone - 020-25432097/25437817
Mobile - +91-9422306688/+91-9881403919
Email - [email protected]/ [email protected]
Website - www.sndthsc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?