7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition admission in SNDT College of Home Science?

Respected Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition from SNDT College of Home Science. So, I just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

9th July 2019, 01:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition admission in SNDT College of Home Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition from SNDT College of Home Science. So, I just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

Yes, there is an entrance examination available in the name of CET (subject specialization test) and Interview for the admission to study PG Diploma in Sports Science, Fitness and Nutrition in the SNDT College of Home Science.

PG Diploma in Sports Science, Fitness and Nutrition is conducted in English in the SNDT College of Home Science.
9th July 2019, 05:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition admission in SNDT College of Home Science?

There is no entrance examination to study the PG Diploma in Sports Science and Nutrition at SNDT College of Home Science. The eligibility criteria for this course is a candidate must have done a Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.sndthsc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?