19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?

I want to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for studying PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  6. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication? If yes, what is the admission procedure?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  9. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia through UGC-NET?
  11. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  15. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
20th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for studying PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates have to apply online (http://jmicoe.in/), for the admission to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Candidates who have obtained at least 55% marks in Urdu / Persian / Arabic at undergraduate level are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media course in Jamia Millia Islamia. They have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examination and entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?