19th November 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PGDM(Finance) in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi?

I want to apply for PGDM(Finance) program in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please let me know immediately!

27th November 2018, 12:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PGDM(Finance) in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PGDM(Finance) program in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please let me know immediately!

Eligible candidates have to apply online or offline for the admission to study PGDM (Finance) in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi. The information brochure containing Application Form is available starting from October, 2018 with Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi. Candidates are short listed on the basis of CAT/GMAT scores, prior academic performance and work experience. Short listed candidates will be called for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the admission to study PGDM (Finance) in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?