19th November 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for PGDM(Finance) course in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi?

Hello friends, I have heard that Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi has announced the admission notification for PGDM program. I want to do PGDM in Finance in this institute. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure?

27th November 2018, 11:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for PGDM(Finance) course in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have heard that Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi has announced the admission notification for PGDM program. I want to do PGDM in Finance in this institute. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure?

Candidates have to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) / GMAT for the admission to study PGDM (Finance) in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi. Candidates are short listed on the basis of the CAT/GMAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore, Work Experience and Personal Interview for final selection to study PGDM (Finance) in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study PGDM (Finance) in Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?