8th December 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People's College of Nursing and Research Centre Bopal?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing course from People's College of Nursing and Research Centre Bopal. So, I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap.

11th December 2019, 10:37 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People's College of Nursing and Research Centre Bopal?

The admission procedure to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People's College of Nursing and Research Centre Bopal is governed by norms of Indian Nursing Council and statutes and ordinance of the People’s University, Bhopal.

The application form to apply for Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People's College of Nursing and Research Centre Bopal is avaialble on the website http://peoplesuniversity.edu.in/peoples-home/.

You need to fill the application form and had to make the payment of Rs.500 as application fee.

The total number of seats available for Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People's College of Nursing and Research Centre Bopal is 10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?