8th December 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People's College of Nursing and Research Centre Bopal?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People's College of Nursing and Research Centre Bopal? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this institute. Thank you!

11th December 2019, 11:29 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People's College of Nursing and Research Centre Bopal?

The minimum eligibility required to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People's College of Nursing and Research Centre Bopal is that you must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board in science stream and must have minimum 1 year of work experience as a Staff nurse and must be registered under RN or Rm or equivalent.

You can check the website http://peoplesuniversity.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?