18th September 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester fees of Diploma in Agriculture course in Garware Institute of Career Education and Development?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Diploma in Agriculture course from Garware Institute of Career Education and Development. I would like to know about the admission as well as semester fee expenses of this Diploma course in this institute.

28th September 2022, 08:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fees of Diploma in Agriculture course in Garware Institute of Career Education and Development?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?