19th October 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Which is better M.Pharma or MBA in Pharma? IS there Doctorate degree after B.Pharma?

Hi..
i m final year student of b.pharm rit now i want to do master after b.pharm so which is better for me m.pharm or pharma m.b.a or any other? ans is there any doctrate degree after b.pharm?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better M.Pharma or MBA in Pharma? IS there Doctorate degree after B.Pharma? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  3. Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?
  4. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  5. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  6. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  7. How to do B.Pharma after passing 12th from science stream
  8. Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA?
  9. Career option after MBA(marketing) and B.Pharma?
  10. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  11. Chances of getting B.Pharma at BITS Pilani or Hyderabad?
  12. Can other state students appear for GUJCET exam?
  13. Which stream should I choose in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  15. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  17. Can I do M.Pharma after BSc IT?
  18. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?
28th April 2016, 05:07 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better M.Pharma or MBA in Pharma? IS there Doctorate degree after B.Pharma?

Since you want to do eventually have a doctorate degree it is best for you to pursue the course of M.Pharma.
As once you have completed the course of M.Pharma you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
So it is best for you to pursue the course of M.Pharma.
Also the chances of getting jobs after both these courses are almost similar so it is best for you to go for the course of M.Pharma as you eventually want to complete your PhD Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?