12th April 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester fees of Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering in KH Kabbur Institute of Engineering

Respected Sir/Madam, kindly tell me about the fee expenses of Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering course of KH Kabbur Institute of Engineering. I want to know about the admission as well as semester fees.

15th April 2021, 12:18 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission and semester fees of Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering in KH Kabbur Institute of Engineering

Admission and semester fees of Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering in KH Kabbur Institute of Engineering are;

You will pay Rs. 6000 each semester as tuition fee.

This course will complete in 6 semesters.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.

You can get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?