11th March 2021, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot

Respected Sir, I am going to get admission in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot for studying Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering course. I don't know about the fee expenses of this course. Can you please tell me about the admission as well as semester wise fee expenses of this Diploma course?

13th March 2021, 08:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot is as follows:-

Admission fee expenses=)Rs.5,000
Semester I fee expense=)Rs.24,000
Semester II fee expense=)Rs.24,000
Semester III fee expense=)Rs.24,000
Semester IV fee expense=)Rs.24,000
Semester V fee expense=)Rs.24,000
Semester VI fee expense=)Rs.24,000
14th March 2021, 03:24 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot is;

You will pay tuition fee of Rs. 3000 each semester.

This course will complete in 6 semesters.

You will pay admission fee of Rs. 500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?