5th August 2019, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Ashutosh Maharaj College of Management and Technology?

Dear Sir, I want to do PG Diploma in Computer Applications course from Ashutosh Maharaj College of Management and Technology. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission and fee expenses of each semester for this course.

16th August 2021, 11:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Ashutosh Maharaj College of Management and Technology?

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Ashutosh Maharaj College of Management and Technology are given below.

** Admission fee = Rs.3500.

** First semester = Rs.22500

** Second semester = Rs.22500

The course duration of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Ashutosh Maharaj College of Management and Technology is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?