5th August 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management in National Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism Bhubaneswar?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about the fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management course which is offered by the National Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism Bhubaneswar? Please let me know about the admission and tuition fees. Thank you!

16th August 2021, 11:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management in National Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism Bhubaneswar?

The admission and tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management in National Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism Bhubaneswar are given below.

** Admission fee = Rs.5000

** First year fee = Rs.46250

** Second year fee = Rs.45000

The course duration of PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management in National Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism Bhubaneswar is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?