6th March 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of Diploma in Hardware and Networking Technology in Baroda Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, I want to secure admission for studying for a Diploma in Hardware and Networking Technology course in Baroda Institute of Technology. But I don't know about the fee expenses. Can any of you kindly let me know about the admission as well as semester fee expenses?

28th August 2022, 03:12 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of Diploma in Hardware and Networking Technology in Baroda Institute of Technology?

Rs 5,000 is the tuition fee for Diploma in Hardware And Networking Technology.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.
31st August 2022, 10:22 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of Diploma in Hardware and Networking Technology in Baroda Institute of Technology?

Duration of this course is 6 month's.

No entrance exam is available.

Those candidates who have completed 12th degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?