9th February 2020, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee expenses for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering which is in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology? I want to join this course in this institute so I want to know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses. Kindly tell me immediately.

3rd February 2021, 12:20 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology is given below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 1.25 Lakh.

You Will pay Rs. 20000 per semester as tuition fee for 6 semesters.

You will also pay Rs. 5000 as admission fee.

For application procedure visit official website.

https://hiet.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?