22nd June 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Engineering in Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee expenses for Diploma in Computer Engineering which is in Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi? I want to join this course in this institute so I want to know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses. Kindly tell me immediately.

27th June 2020, 07:02 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Engineering in Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi?

Admission Procedure for Diploma Courses:-
Candidates have to qualify the Common entrance test conducted by the Department Of Training & Technical Education (DTTE).

Diploma Fees structure.(Per Semester)
All other categories (Boys) - Rs.3000/-
All other categories (Girls) - Rs.2500/-
SC/ST/PWD/TFW (Boys/Girls) - Rs.2000/-

Scholarship
The Government has introduced scholarships for meritorious students or belonging to economically weaker sections of the society who are studying in the Government institutes. as Details are given below:

]1. Merit Scholarship

Amount (per month)
Hostellers. - **
Day Scholars. - Rs. 950/-

Eligibility Criteria
80% and above marks in the previous years’ examination

Family Income Limit
No limit.

2. Merit-cum-Means Scholarship

Amount (per month)
Hostellers. - Rs. 1025/-
Day scholars. - Rs. 700/-

Eligibility Criteria
70% and above marks in the previous year’s examination. Rs.

Family Income Limit
2.00 lakh annual (certificate issued from SDM to be furnished)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?