14th January 2020, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training course in Career Education Institute New Delhi?

Hello friends, can you please give me the information regarding the overall fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training course which is available in Career Education Institute New Delhi? Please tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses.

15th January 2020, 04:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training course in Career Education Institute New Delhi?

The admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training course in Career Education Institute New Delhi is given below.

** The tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training course in Career Education Institute New Delhi is Rs.33500.

** The admission fee of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training course in Career Education Institute New Delhi is Rs.1000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?