30th September 2020, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering in IIKM Chennai?

Hello everyone, I am interested in studying Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering. I would like to know about the course fee of this Diploma which is available in IIKM Chennai. Kindly tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses. Waiting for your response.

2nd October 2020, 02:19 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering in IIKM Chennai?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering in IIKM Chennai can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 61000.

You have to pay per semester fee of Rs. 10000 for 6 semester.

You also have to pay Rs. 1000 as admission fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?