30th September 2020, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering admission in IIKM Chennai? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering from IIKM Chennai. So, I just want to know what are the entrance exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

2nd October 2020, 02:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering admission in IIKM Chennai? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering admission in IIKM Chennai can be seen below.

Admission will done through DET exam score.

You must have valid score in DET to secure admission.

You must have completed your HS with PCM combination and minimum score of 60% .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?