20th February 2021, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Operations in Amro College of Hotel Management Nashik

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about the fee expenses of a Diploma in Hotel Operations course which is offered by the Amro College of Hotel Management Nashik? Please let me know about the admission and tuition fees. Thank you!

21st February 2021, 11:16 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Operations in Amro College of Hotel Management Nashik

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Operations in Amro College of Hotel Management Nashik are;

You will pay Rs. 60000 as tuition fee of this course.

You also pay additional Rs. 1000 as admission fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?