8th April 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

List of companies providing 3 month industrial training for M.Tech in Communication Engineering and 6 month project in Communication

Hello sir, I am in 2nd semester of M.tech in Communication Engineering. Please tell me list of some companies that offer 3 month industrial training and 6 month project in Communication.

Related Questions:
  1. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  2. List Electronics companies in Chandigarh providing one month industrial training?
  3. Which are the mechanical companies providing 6 month project training
  4. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  5. Companies in Mumbai to do industrial training for ECE students?
  6. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  7. Which Training is best for me for one month being a candidate of pursuing Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  8. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  9. List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?
  10. List of companies in Chandigarh providing one month summer training in B.Pharmacy
  11. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  12. Does companies offer theoretical knowledge in training session? Industrial training for Electronics student?
  13. List of companies which provides minimum 6 month internship for final year M.Tech students?
  14. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  16. Details of companies providing 6 months training or internship with stipend?
  17. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  18. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
13th April 2017, 01:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing 3 month industrial training for M.Tech in Communication Engineering and 6 month project in Communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am in 2nd semester of M.tech in Communication Engineering. Please tell me list of some companies that offer 3 month industrial training and 6 month project in Communication.
List of companies providing 3 month industrial training for M.Tech in Communication Engineering and 6 month project in Communication:-

1. Inderjit Electronics, 529/5, Jheel Khurenja, Jheel Khurenja, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2251 3119

2. Bluei Store, Shop No: 202, 2821/18, Ajmal Khan Road, Beadonpura, Karol Bagh
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 088825 88840

3. Denco Electronics, Outram Lines, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2760 3972

4. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

5. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?