22nd May 2020, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Baharagora Polytechnic?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about the fee expenses of a Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course which is offered by the Baharagora Polytechnic? Please let me know about the admission and tuition fees. Thank you!

15th May 2021, 01:06 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Baharagora Polytechnic?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Baharagora Polytechnic are;

You will pay Rs. 9000 as tuition fee each year for this course.

This course will complete in 3 years.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.

There is no need to appear any entrance to get admission.

You can visit official website for application submission.
http://beharagorapolytechnic.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?