5th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic?

Respected Sir, I am going to get admission in Purulia Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course. I don't know about the fee expenses of this course. Can you please tell me about the admission as well as semester wise fee expenses of this Diploma course?

8th September 2019, 02:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic?

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic is given below.

=> Admission fee of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic is Rs.1000.

=> The semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic is 0.6 K.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic is 3 years.

8th September 2019, 04:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Purulia Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am going to get admission in Purulia Polytechnic for studying Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course. I don't know about the fee expenses of this course. Can you please tell me about the admission as well as semester wise fee expenses of this Diploma course?

The fee structure of the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in the Purulia Polytechnic is given below:

Admission fee – Rs 200

Tuition fee – Rs 50 per month

Caution deposit – Rs 40 (one time)

Session charge – Rs 50 per year

Hostel rent – Rs 50 per month (for hostellers)

Electric charge for hostel – Rs 50 per month

Registration fees – Rs 150 for 1st year

Examination fee – Rs 250 per semester

Candidates have to contact the polytechnic for exact fee details. Purulia Polytechnic website link is given Click Here

9th September 2019, 12:03 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering at Purulia Polytechnic is a 3 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I

Tuition Fee - Rs.600
Admission Fees - Rs.200
Registration Fee - Rs.150
Examination Fees - Rs.500
Other Fees - Rs.90
Total - Rs.1540

Year II

Tuition Fee - Rs.600
Admission Fees - Rs.200
Other Fees - Rs.50
Total - Rs.1350

Year III

Tuition Fee - Rs.600
Admission Fees - Rs.200
Other Fees - Rs.50
Total - Rs.1350

Grand Total - Rs.4240

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?