7th December 2022, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

After completing 3 years of Diploma in Architecture can I apply for Jexpo again?

Actually i want to change my stream but now it's totally impossible so After completing 3years of diploma in architecture can i apply for jexpo again??

15th December 2022, 07:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing 3 years of Diploma in Architecture can I apply for Jexpo again?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for JEXPO Examination:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this JEXPO Examination is given below,

Name of the Exam - JEXPO

>> Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this Examination after completion of 3 years Diploma in Architecture course.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is just 10th Class or High School qualification. Since you have already completed that I can say that you are very much eligible to apply.

>> The minimum age required to be eligible is 15 years.

>> There is no certain limit on the number of attempts. Hence, you can apply for this exam as many times as you wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?