18th March 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in JEXPO to study Architecture Diploma course being a 11th student?

Hello,
I am interested to study Architecture Diploma course. But right now I am in 11th standard. So, I can apply for JEXPO for Architecture course? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO for admission in Architecture Diploma?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Diploma course through JEXPO?
  3. Can I apply for JEXPO if pursuing 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 17340 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Can I apply for West Bengal JEXPO if studying in 11th standard? When the application form will be release in next year?
  8. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  9. How to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma through JEXPO?
  10. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  11. Number of seats available to study Diploma in Engineering course through West Bengal JEXPO?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  13. How many seats are available to study Polytechnic Diploma in Government colleges through JEXPO? Total fee expenses?
  14. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  16. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
  17. Detailed information and benefits of applying in JEXPO for 10th student?
  18. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
19th March 2016, 05:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in JEXPO to study Architecture Diploma course being a 11th student?

Yes, you can very much apply for JEXPO examination after completion of your 11th standard as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to be eligible for the above mentioned examination is 10th standard with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
19th March 2016, 05:43 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in JEXPO to study Architecture Diploma course being a 11th student?

Yes, if you are interested to apply for the above mentioned examination, you are very much eligible for it as you have completed your 10th standard as it is the minimum eligibility requirement to opt for the examination.
19th March 2016, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for JEXPO because you have the minimum qualification which is class 10th. Just apply for the state polytechnic entrance exam and be prepared for it.

Your 11th class will not have any effect on the outcome. You just need to perform well in the entrance exam and secure a top rank.
27th May 2022, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in architecture can I apply for jexpo again??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?