23rd March 2023, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

After completing GNM I want to do MBBS. Can i do MBBS after completing GNM?

Sir, i am in GNM 2nd year. After completing GNM I want to do MBBS. Can i do MBBS after completing GNM?

And what other coarses can i do after GNM?

24th March 2023, 12:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing GNM I want to do MBBS. Can i do MBBS after completing GNM?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required for pursuing the same degree course is a Class 12th is Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 40% marks in aggregate) in PCB group subjects from a recognized board.

So, if you hold the above educational requirement for pursuing MBBS degree course, then you are eligible to pursue the same degree course irrespective of any additional qualification you have.

Also for pursuing MBBS degree course from a medical college in India, you are required to qualify NEET UG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?