23rd March 2023, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How much years diploma take to complete? I want to do Diploma course.

How much years diploma take to complete? I want to do Diploma course.

23rd March 2023, 08:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much years diploma take to complete? I want to do Diploma course.

In general diploma is three year course after std 10th but it varies with course. The duration varies with each subject.

So,.kindly mention the detail information with respect to which course, you want to get the detail information.
24th March 2023, 12:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much years diploma take to complete? I want to do Diploma course.

Generally, if you go for the diploma course after completion of your Class 10th i.e; matriculation then the duration of the course of will be three years.

Further, after completion of Class 12th, one can get admission directly into the second year of diploma course through lateral entry option (if that exist for the diploma course of your interest) and therefore the duration of the diploma course will be of two years in this case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?