21st May 2022, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

After diploma what should I do?

After diploma what i should do? After completing diploma what are the best options

22nd May 2022, 01:36 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After diploma what should I do?

You can go for higher studies after completing the Diploma course, which will help you to get a good job opportunity with a good salary.

Also, You can get jobs in the private or Government sector After completing the Diploma course.
22nd May 2022, 09:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Technology is the best option to persue after diploma.

They can also persue a certificate course from AMIE .
Most of the industries prefer a graduate student , so persuing a graduation is the best option.
Those who are interested in any career related course they can opt for course related to their field and those who are interested in job can apply for jobs.

Government and Public Sector undertaking offer various job opportunities to diploma holders in various engineering branches.
23rd May 2022, 04:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After diploma, you can go further courses related to your field. Then you can go for 3 years graduation or engineering courses. That will increase the job opportunities for you.
You can also join the second year of B.Tech or of BE in engineering Institutes through lateral entry scheme.
23rd May 2022, 07:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The government job options after diploma includes Junior Engineer, IT Assistant, PSU Jobs, Clerk, Technician etc.

BSNL, GAIL, RAILWAYS, ONGC, DRDO, IPCL, PSU etc.

The last job option for the students after diploma is to start their own company and become self - employed.
24th May 2022, 06:27 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The government job options after Polytechnic includes Junior Engineer, IT Assistant, PSU jobs, Clerk, Technician, etc. BSNL, BHEL, GAIL, Railways, ONGC, DRDO, IPCL, PSU, etc. The last job option for the students after Polytechnic is to start their own company and become self- employed.
24th May 2022, 10:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

After a diploma, you can either study ahead for higher education or take up a job. Many of the civil service examinations are open through which you can apply for various jobs. If you have studied diploma in engineering then you may opt for higher studies in your domain some universities offer to let diploma students join with the advantage to skip one or two of the years in the course itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?